Last update: 14 November 2019 9:45am AEST
You are free to contact us if you have questions, using the email details at the bottom of this page.
There are two main types of information we collect:
#1: Information you share with us
When you fill out a form or correspond with us by phone, you may be added to our customer relationship management (CRM) tool, Zoho. Your browsing session will then be attributed to the profile the CRM creates and when you return to the site in the future, if your browser is recognised, the content you view and the actions you take may be viewable. If you have corresponded with Calumino, emails may also be tracked, sharing activity about what was said, by who, when, with open rates and times.
#2: Information we collect about you from other sources
This site uses many analytics and advertising tools. These tools record a lot of information about your visit, so please assume we can see everything you do while on www.calumino.com. This includes but is not limited to:
- The browser you are using, which will receive a cookie from our advertising tools if enabled to do so
- Your physical location, by city
- How you arrived on the site, i.e. Direct, Referral, Organic, Paid
- The pages you viewed and the navigation path you took
- Where you moved your mouse during the visit
- Scroll depth
- What you clicked on
- Time on site
- Errors and technical problems
- and more
This data is anonymised until you contact Calumino, where our CRM will try and match data to your session to your profile and recognise you in future sessions.
Privacy Policies of tools we use
We use several tools regularly on this site. Here are links to the privacy policies of these tools if you would like further information:
How we use your data
- To improve your experience by analysing usage and making changes to structure, design and content
- To contact you if you have submitted an enquiry or subscribed to our newsletter
- To monitor conversations we have with you via email, if you have sent us an email, enquired or subscribed to our newsletter
- To measure and improve our marketing campaigns
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
phone number: 02 8001 6470
or via mail:
Suite 145, 4 Cornwallis Street
Eveleigh NSW 2015
Thank you and have a nice day!
If you want the information we have about you:
Please just get in touch using the email above and we will be glad to share and/or delete